I Walk The World will be combined with Drafts From My Coffee Table. Please visit the blog for future updates:

Sunday, August 7, 2011

A New Beginning!

www.tips-fb.com
Here comes my blog for traveling! I have always wanted to start one a long while ago, unfortunately I am not one with much budget for traveling. On the other hand, I found that sometimes not only the famous places get all the attention, sometimes the less famous local ones have much unnoticed spots which I find interesting and eager to share with all, hence this blog.

So let me share my thoughts on local Malaysian delights and overseas wonders, both famous and the less famous. Hope my walk around the world will lend wonders to all, and share to all where you may want to visit when you have the chance to be at the same spot.

I may not rock the world, but I do walk the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment